Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Where is the love? I mean really, where is the love? I can't use my phone for five days and when I call to have someone come fix it, they want to charge $40 plus $20 for every 15 mins extra!!!! Can it be that hard to fix a stinking phone!?!?!?!?!!?!?
Does anyone else see the wrong in all of this?

Whew, okay, I feel better now. Bad air out, good air in.

I saw an old friend from when I was just a little girl. She used to watch me while my mom was at work and her mom used to make the best muffins and rice pudding. They were amazed that I remembered who they were. It was weird, but nice to see them. She told me that her sister had just lost her husband six months ago. Her sister has a six year old and a twelve year old, both girls. I can't even imagine what she is going through. Prayers to them.

I am planning a trip to the mountains, well, Red Rock. I am going to hike the loop. It is an eleven mile hike and not easy at certain points. I want to invite my church family, but I am not sure who would be interested in going. Everyone is always so busy with life. Me included. But I am making an effort to try and make sure I take time out for myself once in a while to do the things I have always wanted to do. Thanks for the book Joe, I am going to read the last chapter after all. Who isn't in denial once in a while. :b

List of some of the things I want to do before I die:
(not in any particular order)

Hike the loop
climb a mountain
build a dark room
(for developing photos silly)
Read a book a month for a year
learn to ski
write a book
get re-married to my husband
take a real honeymoon
travel the world
visit all of the states
learn to sew
learn as many languages as possible
lose the extra weight
plant a church everywhere I go
get a degree in something!
start a business
get my eyes fixed with the lazer thing
read the whole Bible, not just bits and peices
learn to play the piano
write a song
grow a garden and not kill it
learn to cook



perhaps I will add more some other time.

No comments: