Monday, September 22, 2003

Monday is here, and I don't even feel like I have finished Sunday yet. There are still so many things to do. I missed church and that just sucks. Pretty much, I slept through it, only I was here, and not there. My neck hurts, my throat hurts, and that sucks too. It will be all better in the morning though. I have read some blogs that aren't mine, and I kind of feel like I should apologize because even though they were awe inspiring, they were thoughts of people I don't really know, so I feel a bit like an intruder. Or, perhaps I should thank them for sharing their thoughts with the world so that people like me can learn a thing or two.

God, could you just let this week be the week that we find out what is going on with the whole job thing? I am a pretty patient woman when it comes to most things, but this is really starting to get to me. I would just like to see some kind of progress going on. And while you are at it, could you just accept my thanks for reminding me what a pain in the ass I really am to you what with my nagging, and my inability to trust you. I always seem to learn something when I talk to you. You rock!! Amen

No comments: