Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Sitting here feeling blessed to be alive, married to my love, having two beautiful and gifted children, for having morning glories in the front yard, and air to breath.

Today will be our last house church here at our house. I am excited for it's future and saddened by its departure. God had blessed us with an ever growing church family who have guided us in our journey to and with God. I am so grateful to have these people in my life, and so excited to see the ways in which God is growing us all.

Happy, happy, joy, joy. House church, house boat, house boat church where people gather, they stay, they go, they explore, they fish, they catch, they let go, they settle, they hoist the anchor and then go, forever traveling on an unknown journey with the same final destination.

Great, one more thing to add to my list of to do before I die things, live on a boat.

No comments: