Thursday, September 18, 2003

Praise God!!!!

My phone is working and we didn't have to pay for it! This makes me so happy. Not happy that the phone is fixed, but happy that we didn't have to give our first born to pay for it.
What a good day it has been so far. I even woke up this morning with an overwhelming feeling of "it's all going to be okay, cause God is so in control" so I have been happy all morning.

I have picked a day for my journey in Red Rock. My birthday! It just happens to fall on a Saturday which is the perfect time of the week for me to do something without the kids. I am so stinking happy today I can hardly stand it. What is up with that? I feel like one of those people that others like to hate, you know, the kind of person who is all chipper and skippy and whoo hoo happy in your face, and all you can think of is to poke them in the eye or something. It could be the tea I just got at megacoffeegivemeallyourbucks. Noooooo, couldn't be.

I am taking this energy to the messy part of the house. You know, all of it.

No comments: