Thursday, August 19, 2004

Went to a court hearing for a young girl today. I was amazed by the amount of people there, all for similar issues. How sad to see so many lost souls. It lasted a whole ten minutes(her court case) and in the end, I feel more than confident that we are to offer our home and love, and leave it up to God.

I have grown more in these last few days than in the last year I think. Funny how that works right?

I read Joe's blog and he just is such an awesome example of God's love. He and Debb are constant inspiration for us. We love you.

On another note, I am due to write the last of my journal from India, but I will have to make you wait until tonight. Sorry.

House church has been awesome. Thanks Gregg! And can you believe the stuff that floods out of Zack's mind these day!?! Very cool!

Happiness and safety to all of those going to California this weekend. Sorry we won't be able to make it. Love you all!


No comments: