Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Help!

Sorry, but I have to take a moment away from my India trip to process some stuff in my life.

My mother is irresponsible and doesn't take care of herself at all, and now is in a bad place financially, and emotionally. She has used up her safety net and is in a position where she is in need of not just money, but a place to live.

You have to understand, I don't have the greatest relationship with my mother as she is a manipulator and thrives on drama. She has done some very wrong things to me in the past, however she is still my mom and I love her. I just don't like her very much.

Why is it that children end up having to take care of their parents even if the parents did a crappy job of raising their children? Sorry, I just have issues with my family. They all need prayer, and I should be the first to pray.

Just had to get that out. I will type in the journal entry tomorrow.


No comments: