Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Storm

I had a dream that I was living in a small town, and there was a meadow, and great big trees, and I was looking for something, to take pictures of I think, and all of a sudden the sky erupted in a huge storm. I kept looking in the sky to see if the clouds were going to produce a tornado, and they did. I ran to what I thought was a place to hide from the storm, but it wasn't the right place, and then I realized that there were family members in the house that didn't even know what was going on. I ran to the house to tell them, and saw lightning strike very near. I stood there fascinated for a moment by the incredible sight before me. I snapped out of it and ran inside and started screaming for everyone to get out. We all ran to a building that had a large hole in the floor that we were supposed to go down, but I didn't want to go in. It didn't feel right.

I then sat up in bed and realized that I needed to get up to go to the mountains. So, off we go.

No comments: