Tuesday, October 14, 2003

AAAHHHH!!!!!!

So we sold the house today, well, for the most part. We accepted an offer, and so we wait to see if it goes through. In the mean time, they want in by the end of the month, so we have two weeks to get out. As if we don't have enough going on right now. So we pack. We pack fast, and start moving right away. Who knew things would move so quickly.

I just took a break from working on the billing stuff to jot a note or two. I have a computer on a coffee table, and I am sitting on the floor trying to input information. It is so very uncomfortable, and my back hurts, however, I am getting a lot of work done and making progress. I even did some packing today, and managed to go to house church to beg for packing and moving help. We will need it.

Well, I am off to finish my work day in my P.J.'s.

No comments: