Friday, October 10, 2003

Hellooooo..

Did some fun stuff today like cleaning, food shopping, and taking a siesta on the front lawn. I wonder what my neighbors think when they see me outside laying on the front lawn taking a nap. My pharmacy tech license is about to expire and I am still not sure I want to renew it. Is it a waist of $35? I have no plans to ever work in another pharmacy again, however, I forget that God is always in charge, not me.

My kids are showing some awesome interests in learning this week. That has really made me feel better about home schooling. Perhaps I am doing something right? It all started when we got out of the house and went to the mountains to explore. They have been on a learning high ever since.

Oh good, it's movie time. We are watching "The Italian Job" tonight. I'll let you know what I think. Shad picked it out.

No comments: