Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Love

I just had to title it Love because I can.

I had a great day with the girls, and visiting with my friends. We went to the meadow to frolic in the woods and be one with the ants and stuff. I went to work out, but ate first, so my stomach hurts and I feel like crap. It will pass I am sure. A clean desk makes me happy. We have an appointment Saturday to talk to a realtor about the house selling stuff. Woo hoo! It is amazing how things can move right along when you make a decision. For all of you waiting on pins and needles to see if Shad is or isn't, well............................. We still don't know, but he called and they said we should know something by next Tuesday. That something could just be that they are still doing back ground stuff, so don't get all in a hurry to kick us out of here just yet. More of the "hurry up and wait" but at least it is something.

Anyone who wants to help us pack some stuff is welcome to come visit us on Friday afternoon as I will be in packing mode to get as much stuff out of the way as possible. Who knows, you might even get to take something home! Yippy!

No comments: