Sunday, October 19, 2003

Finally an answer

Hi, for all of you who are waiting to hear what we are doing or not doing, well, there is no
reason to be leaving Las Vegas now, so the verdict is we stay. The house is still sold, we are still moving in with the Carder's, and then we are looking for a new home here. Unless something else comes up.

We prayed for an answer, and we got one. Too bad it was not the one we thought we wanted. God has another plan, so that is cool. Shad will think so too at some point, just not yet. God is so in control. Please pray for him.

I wonder if we can start another House Church in a new area where there isn't one yet. That would be very cool. Perhaps we will start a little commune of our own. What ever is in God's plan.

No comments: