Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Yuck

I get really nervous when I have to talk to people about really icky stuff. Money falls in that category for me. I just need God to speak for me today and leave it at that.

On other news, my girls are on strike. They refuse to leave the house this morning due to the fact that they are not willing to travel in the truck with out air. Aren't they cute?

I had a weird dream about me being at a school, and the teacher was struggling with cleaning up her messy room, so I jumped in to help organize it, and then she had to go back to her kids, so I stayed to clean up. Two other teachers show up and start dismantling things I had just organized, and then start trying to bring all kinds of crap into the room to make it a mess, so I am refusing to let them, and literally throw them and their crap out of the room talking about "this is a classroom, not a fricken storage unit!" Then, one of them says something, and I ask her if she would treat her house church like this, and she is like "my what?" and I say "oops, I mean church, umm I mean house." And she is like, what's a house church? The funny thing is, I can't tell her.


There was another dream about me playing a game with my kids and my niece and nephew. (Rhiannon and Warren) It was some weird game where you had to find all of these clues and maps and stuff. We had to drive this funky car around and Warren wanted to hang off of the front of it backwards and up-side-down, but is was so low that he would have certainly hit his head on the ground, so I told him no and he decided he would walk instead. The game led me into a store where I immediately started organizing stuff, and was told I could have a job there if I wanted, so I agree, and then I am cleaning the mess I made with the game and this woman comes up and starts trying to take things from the box I am putting it in. I tell her she can't have any of it, and she gets all rude, and I realize that she is my boss. Then she tells me that she is going to have to cut hours and that I will have to go part time now which makes me happy because I realize that I didn't want the job in the first place.


I am very strange I know.

Happy day to you!


No comments: