Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Whoa

Cheryl touched on something crazy honest! Cool! Now I feel like a shit for not helping. I seem to see these kinds of moments when I am just sure this person needs some help, but not able to approach because I am uncertain if this person is going to think I am a freak or something. Not just Cheryl, but just pretty much everyone I come in contact with in a situation like that. That is why I don't approach people well and talk with them. I always think for them, (as if that were possible), and then talk myself out of doing what I know must be the right thing to do. Whether it is just helping out, or just having a simple conversation. So the conclusion of what I am trying to say is I SUCK!!! But then, don't we all? There is always room for improvement. Sorry Cheryl.



No comments: