Wednesday, June 23, 2004

That was Cool!!!

My bestest friend in the world called me and wanted to meet up today. She said she had something important to tell me, and she had to do it in person, but first she confided in me that she had to tell about her story at church, and that Shad and I have inspired her to follow Christ. I was like, What?

She said that the way we have changed over the last few years, our dedication to God and each other has led her to want to know Him. God is so awesome! All this time I worry that I will never know the right things to say, and all I had to do was nothing at all. God rocks!

So the other news she had to tell me in person was that she is getting married!!! First he asked her son, then he asked her. Amy is so happy, and I see the love in them. They both have God in their lives and I can feel that this is good. Like it matters what I feel. I guess I just have always had a good sense of picking up on people and who they really are. He loves her and wants to do what is right in God's eyes. I see a whole new Amy emerging and it is very beautiful.



I have to confess, I bought a CD tonight. I will now have to give one up. It's the new policy.

No comments: