Saturday, June 19, 2004

Howdy!

My days have been full of "stuff" to do, and I find that I am tired.

The home school convention was good. Lots of information and pretty well organized. I am very grateful to have people out there who care enough to go through the trouble of having a convention and having the resources out there for parents like us to do what we want and need to do. I now get to go through all of my catalogs and pick out the things I want for the next school year. How fun!

India is almost here. I was at Susie's and got to see and hold my ticket. How cool is that? I have a passport, and received my shots, now all I have to do is try to make some money so I can afford the rest of the trip. Perhaps I will feel better after payday, but probably not. I am going to have to change some things in the small business department if things don't change. Never mind!

So, I get to watch a movie next week with Susie, Kellinee and the four girls who are going on this trip with us and it is about India. It will give us an idea of what to expect when we get there. I am very excited, and a little nervous. I have flown a lot in my life, but only short trips. I guess I should bring a good book because we will have traveled about 28 hours by the time we get there. Two of the girls had to drop out due to family issues and that totally sucks because they really wanted to go. However, I feel that there might have been some of God in all of that anyway.

Well, I am off to listen to some of the tapes I got today from the convention. I hope I learn something. You all rock! In a suckie way. :) Yes that is a compliment.

No comments: