Saturday, March 27, 2004

Yoga Rocks!

Had my first yoga class today and it was wonderful. I first read a book on it because I felt that I should know more about it before I busted in on a session. It was great to hear the positioning names and know what they were talking about. I have finally found the exercise I like and possibly love to do. I am going again soon. I knew that there had to be an exercise I would like out there somewhere in the world.

Shad is doing his own thing today which is a major change from every other weekend. Kind of nice and bizarre at the same time. We usually spend our time together on the weekends doing stuff. I get to shut the television off and blast the music. Oh happiness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Movie night is here tonight. It should be fun. I feel the need to clean something.............................................................................................................................See ya.

No comments: