Saturday, March 13, 2004

Sad stuff

My mother took in a long time family friend and her grand-daughter. These people have nothing but the clothes on their backs right now. I took over what I had in the way of clothes for the little girl, but was so angry when I left. How this little girl's mother can be so, well, I am not the one to judge am I. It makes me mad though. I want to be able to fix it, but know that I can't. I am going to try to make it a point to hang out over there as much as possible so that the little girl will have kids to play with. She is so lonely and has been through so much. This is the kind of situation that makes me question God's motives. But I know that the plan is way larger than I can see. Pray for this girl. She needs it, as well as so many others out there in the world with drug addicted parents.

No comments: