Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Hello! So I went to this church tonight, well, not intentionally, but because I was waiting for someone, and well, I got bored. So anyway, I went in during the service and felt like I was in a time warp. It was like I had walked into what Apex would have been like if we had kept on chugging down the road we had started from. It was weird, and it made me laugh out loud which I think might have disturbed the people around me that were praying. It just came out. God knew what happened, so I am okay with it.

My life is changing, and it is great. I don't understand it all, but I am feeling very free these days. I am getting more and more organized, yet can't seem to keep up the schedule I set up for myself. Isn't that funny? I see love in every place I look. Weird.

We might go learn to snow board this Monday. Pray for me that I don't break something. Oh, and I am going to start painting again. How ya like me now?

No comments: