Friday, March 26, 2004

My mom just had her birthday today. She is 60. Mom dresses like she is an 80 year old most of the time, so today for her birthday, I dyed her hair and put make up on her and styled her hair. I even told her that she is beautiful. For those who know me and read this, you know what a big deal that is. Then my brother and I took her to dinner.

I feel large and lazy. Oh, right, I am.

I just totally erased my last thought because I was not willing to share. How selfish of me. You will get over it I am sure. I know I did. My dog is feeling alone these days because we have not been home much. Yes, there are some guilty feelings, however, I can make it up to her by taking her on a walk tomorrow morning. She loves to drag me around the block. She is so funny when she is mad.


Life is like a large plate of pasta, you figure it out.

No comments: