Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Help!

Okay so I sat and thought, why are we all so fake to one another? Why can't we just be who we are and not worry about what others think? We all do it, get that little voice in our heads that question everything we do. I want to grab that little thing and poke it's eyes out some days. Other days I try to focus on other, more positive things. Okay, so you are probably thinking I am crazy right? See, that is an example of what I am talking about. Who cares what you think of me, it is what God thinks that matters. If he thinks I am crazy, then I am, if you think I am, too bad.

Okay, so I am a little on the bizarre side today. I am cooped up in my house, and we can't get out because of the sun burn issue. I suppose it makes a great day for Spring Cleaning. I feel the need to create something.

Caught up in the moment
Faces all around
Blur into oblivion
Around me only sound
Images caught inside my head
unable to extract
colorful excitement
Beautiful visions
creative anticipation
longing for the ability to let it all out
How will it happen
Where and when

When for Him and no one else
it will flow like water
accept it
embrace it
For it is His will

No comments: