Thursday, September 09, 2004

Wow

Sometimes, I scare me.

There are a lot of crazy things going on all around me. I feel good with it all though. I seem to be doing better with picking out the healthiest place for me to be in each situation. That is kind of cool. I am super thankful to God for that.

Some times I wonder just what it is I am supposed to be doing in my life, and then I am reminded that God has me right where He wants me.

However,

There are a lot of things I am not doing that God probably wants for me, so I better get my groove on because I could be running out of time. We only get so much of it, and we better use it for Him while we can.

It was great to see Alicia at the big church on Wednesday night. I miss her a lot. Know you are loved!!

Anyone interested in a movie night?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I'd love a movie!!