Thursday, September 16, 2004

Life is changing and I am not in control.

What an awesome little thing it is to sit around all day and pat yourself on the back for useless things you have done for no other reason but to satisfy your own needs. We are a sad bunch.

I am in a strange place these days. Not sure how to explain it or if I even want to. I am changing in all areas of my life. I feel it is mostly for the good, yet that really isn't a fair assumption now is it? Perhaps it is the weather, or that I am growing another number older next month. I just feel different these days. Bolder, less vulnerable. I feel it is a good thing except for the problem of letting things fly before thinking some times. I will try to work on that. Maybe.

Here comes Fall, are you ready? Because if you blink, you'll miss it.

No comments: