Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Dreams

I tend to dream a lot, and they are always a little strange. Last night I had a dream that woke me at five, and is still sticking with me. One of those where some one asks me a question while looking me directly in the eyes. A question that may be one I have pondered for many years but can never find the answer to so I end up ignoring it or putting it aside.

Perhaps I am on the verge of figuring it out. Or maybe I am just tormenting myself again.

I am going to turn 33 in six days! Isn't that cool? I used to think I would never get to 21, and now I am almost 33. I wonder what my life will be like at 40. Will I make it that far? Who knows. My grandma (my moms mom) lived to be 90. She was born in 1904. Crazy!! To think of all she experienced in her life time makes me wonder what there is left to do and see in my lifetime.

So much out there, so little time.

No comments: