Monday, September 20, 2004

Missed some prime blogging time this weekend so I could sit and play a video game. Shad has me hooked on another one. This time it is bad, I played for hours, and then had dreams of dragons and goblins. Time for a break I would say.

I am on a mission of health awareness. Had my first week of success, and I am starting off my second good as well. I actually made some awesome veggie soup. Yes, I cooked! Home made and everything. As a matter of fact, I have made breakfast, lunch and dinner every night for the last seven days. They say it takes 21 days of doing the same thing to make it a habit. Lets see if I last.

Movie night is set for October 2, Saturday at 7pm. The movie will be announced in a day or two.
For directions and info, just give us a call! Or email us. Or, we will email you!

The weather is awesome today!! Hurry, go outside!!!!

No comments: