Thursday, November 13, 2003

So I am sitting here thinking, work sucks, and.......I quit! No, not really, I have to do this. I made a commitment until January 1, and that is that.

There is this person who is threatening to sue because I sent a bill. :b

The extra things to do that have nothing to do with my job has started already, but I stuck to my guns and didn't budge. :) Yippy for me.

We received a counter offer to our offer on the house, that I think sucks. Sucks, that's my word for the day. So now we have to figure out of we accept it or not. I think not, but how bad do we want this house. I keep seeing other houses that are just perfect and they are sold before we can even look at them. Now that really sucks.

Sucks, sucks, sucks.

God doesn't suck. He Rocks! He loves me, and he loves you too. That's cool.

No comments: