Friday, November 07, 2003

Hello

We are finally going to have a weekend with no plans. It has been a wild ride, but we are finally able to take a breath and reflect on the last few weeks. I miss my friends.

Tea at Starbucks is on my agenda for the morning with a good helping of reading on the side. I want to just take time to process what has been happening, then lose myself in a book for a while. God is very much in control, and I am loving it.

The Carder's are fun to live with. I learn something new every day that I am here, and I feel very comfortable here. Even Sheba is doing good. I think she is in love with Jack. That could be a problem when it comes time to leave.

I am so thankful and grateful for all of the prayers and help we received and continue to receive. You rock!

Prayers for my friend in Arizona. You are greatly missed, and loved. Talk to you soon.

No comments: