Saturday, October 30, 2004

Laringitis Rocks!!!!!

I can't talk very well. My voice is gone for the most part. I just loooove when it happens too. Happens every year or so.

Greg Cambell's blog makes so much sense to me. I totally understood it. My question is though, doesn't that mean that people can worship in a conformed unit if they feel they need to? Or perhaps we need the conformity to help us get to the non-conformity of it all. Whoa! Very heavy, but oh so true. Like sand though an hourglass, so are the days of our lives. Sorry, I've watched a lot of stupid comedies in my life time.Still do obviously.

King's Fair was cold, had a lot of room, super long lines, fun games, good food, funny people, a holy cow, police on horseback, well, just a lot of everything. A fun night and worth the laringitis.

Now the delima, do we go buy candy for Sunday night, or do we turn off the lights and skip it? Or perhaps we hand out carrot sticks and peanut butter. Decisions, decisions.

No comments: