Monday, October 11, 2004

Dude, I'm tired!!

My team lost, but that is okay. I am used to it from last year. However, my experience at the game was saddened when just a couple of feet down from us a gang of about five started arguing with a guy and then the whole thing erupted into a fight of five against one. They beat the shit out of this poor guy, and he was carted off on a streacher, unconscious. Three of the five were arrested, and the other two and some of their friends were booted out.

Shad and I don't ever try to tell people that they shouldn't drink, or that beer is evil, but this sort of thing makes us feel as though there should be limits as to what is sold to people at events like this. There are people out there who just act like total ass holes when they drink because they probably have that little alcohol gene that says " I'm allergic to the stuff and freak out when I drink. " and these people who don't care to listen to it are the ones out there endangering the lives of so many because they don't know how to stop at just one or two.

In my opinion the people benefiting from the profits of sale are the evil ones because they know what their product is doing to people, and they are all just so money hungry that they could care less that this poor guy might be dead or barely alive. It is like people are just not feeling anymore. They have found a nice numb place, be it anger or beer or money or whatever, but they are numb and can care less about anything else but themselves and getting that thing that numbs them from the feeling world.( God in my opinion)

On our way out, more drunk guys were being arrested for fighting because one guy was a Raiders fan, the other a Chargers fan. Who gives a shit!!!!!???? This kind of thing hurts more than the person getting hit. The people who see it are affected as well. I am glad that we didn't bring the girls to this game. Then again, maybe the sight of stupid drunks acting a fool and getting arrested would help teach them a lesson. How anyone could be attracted to such bull shit is beyond me.

Needless to say, it will be a long time before we go to another game like that, and God forbid we should wear the wrong color, or vote for the other team or sit next to the stupid ass drunk guy who can't seem to accept that he has a problem with alcohol and turns into a drunken Super Ass because we have the wrong color on or vote for the other team.

Shad suggested they should do a stamp system or something so that people only get a limited number of drinks. They would never do it though because they would lose too much money. How sad but true. Enough said, you know how I feel.

The drive to California was so fast. It seemed like we just breezed in and out which was cool. My father had gotten us great seats and we were able to go to a private party where they had alumni of the Charger teams from the 60's, 70's and 80's. I have pictures that I will try to post. I might have to get some help first.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments: