Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just stuff

So last week my computer totally crashed. I am talking it died. There is just no bringing it back. And because I am in school and because of the work I do my hubby knew I would need a new computer and fast. We had planned that the next one would be new and wanted to make sure it was something reliable and easier for me to cart around. We also wanted something worth the money and that would last for many years. So we bought a Mac Book. I am very happy with it and find it easy to use. I love not being tied to a plug, (my other computer had a bad battery so I had to be plugged in all the time) and it is much easier to carry around. I can't find one thing wrong with it, so I had to share just how much I love it so far. 

We are preparing for a visit from the family next month. We will have a total of 11 people visiting us and staying in our little house. I am going to try to convince the kids to camp out in the backyard. They would have more fun I think, but we shall see. As it it, our little three bedroom home is going to be packed full of family and it will be nice. Then it is a trip to Oregon to see our niece graduate from college. 

Time to play some Guitar Hero II! Hope you are having a great weekend.


No comments: