Friday, May 30, 2008

Hi!

So how's it going? Today I had a good day, although it was quite busy. My job is tough, but I think I made a bit of a break through today with my group. I went off the path of conformity and chose to break out on my own. I took a chance and it worked out and the kids opened up a bit and even relaxed enough to start sharing some true feeling. It was pretty cool. And then I had two meetings with two kids who are deep in denial. My head was spinning by the time I was done but I felt like I actually got something done for the first time in weeks. It was a good day. 

Now the trick is to try and get the same results every time. I've got my work cut out for me for sure. 

In the meantime, I have this really hard school assignment where I have to research toys for ages 6 months to 12 months and then do a presentation on what the findings are and how they relate to some different theories. I'm actually looking forward to this assignment. It will give my brain a nice little rest. 

Speaking of rest, I think I will take one right now....


No comments: