Saturday, April 26, 2008

How time flies...

...when you get a job. I've been so busy trying to put together a new home schooling schedule, purchasing work clothes, organizing paperwork and running around taking care of the other wild and wacky things one has to do in order to start work that I have not had time to even check email or do anything else really. It has been a crazy few days. I am looking forward to starting work though. It is an exciting thing to know I will be thrown to the teenage wolves so to speak and left to fend for myself. I keep wondering how it will all turn out but of course I will never know until I know, you know?

My latest reading list has turned towards Treatment Improvement Protocols and teen recovery materials. Extremely interesting reading actually, but I feel as though I need more so I will be going to the book store tomorrow morning to brows through the psychology section. I've been given some suggestions of books to look for, and I am taking any more suggestion any one has for me. Hint, hint, wink, wink.

I was also reminded the other night of my trip to India back in 2004. I can hardly believe it has been so long ago. That trip really made an impact on the girls we took as well as on ourselves. I found the journal I took with me on that trip and read some of the entries. The whole experience was life changing. I would love to have the chance to go again some day. I still think about all of the people we met young and old.


Time to get back to work on my homework. :b Oh, and I finally have my computer all hooked up to my printer and so I will be able to add pics soon. Yippee!

Happy day to you!

No comments: