Monday, April 21, 2008

Guess what I got!

I got a job this weekend. Actually, the job got me. Now I have the title of Alcohol and Drug Counselor for a teen program. I received the call as I was driving to Vegas on Friday. It pays very little, but offers a huge opportunity for me career wise. I am excited as well as a little intimidated but I feel very blessed at the same time.

So, to say the least, my life is about to get a little on the crazy side. I will be home schooling, working part time and going to school full time. Sounds so not like a big deal when I read that, but when I think of the reality of it all, it really is kind of crazy. But then I have spent my whole life around crazy so I guess that is the irony.

Currently I am still in Vegas and enjoying visiting with family. Tomorrow we get to visit with friends and that will be great as well. I look forward to a fun filled day of sun and fun at the park.

No comments: