Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wow...

this is why I love the whole Human Services and Psychology area of science. I had a great realization and life changing moment today while reading my school book. The chapter was all about themes and patterns we have and do. What I read led me to think about some of my own patterns and themes. This then led me to grasp a better understanding about the self doubt I suffer from currently, and have suffered from my whole life. And then I thought about how people are often attacked fiercely when their spirit is down and I realized that I simply had only to make a decision in order to change my inner thoughts about myself. No permission but my own required. Acceptance and approval, two other issues I have.

I'm stepping out of the dark and into the light. That is what it is like when I make a realization about my life, and I love the feeling so much that I feel it is my calling to share it with the world. This is why I love the whole Human Services and Psychology area of science.

No comments: