Monday, April 02, 2007



These are my beautiful kids. Yes, even the fuzzy one!

These pics are from Feb. right before a certain birthday. Actually, it was before Valentines day now that I think about it. Time sure flies fast. I am about to order pizza for the first time in a long time. Don't faint, I know it is a bit shocking, but just stay with me. It has Prosciutto, Artichoke Hearts, Lemon Feta, Caramelized Onions, Roma Tomatoes and just looks so super yummy that I am totally sold on buying one even though it is going to cost us $20.00. Normally I would not do this. We live on a budget people (Northern California, Duh) so we have not been doing the pizza thing too regularly.

I was recently attacked by some kind of starving spider. I say starving because the jerk bit me like ten times on the hip. I have had these itchy, bumpy things for over a week and the itch is getting old. Nothing has helped much and I am beginning to think these things will never leave. I hope he had a good meal, then choked to death. BIG JERK SPIDER!!!!!!!!!

I found out that a certain couple of people I know just got engaged last night. I am super happy for this couple because they have been through so much and totally deserve some happiness in their lives. So that is some happy news to take place of the yucky news I have been sharing.

Well, time to order pizza!!!!!! Yummy pizza!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: