Saturday, April 14, 2007

It's Friday night, um, I meant Saturday morning!

I'm sooooo done with nutrition class! Our final presentation was on the cabbage soup diet and it rocked! Okay, I'm kind of pushing it there. It was as good as a cabbage soup presentation can get I guess. I even found an awesome head of cabbage that we used as a prop and it is currently sitting in a bag waiting to be thrown out because no one wants it. Poor cabbage head!!

I am currently watching Conan O'Brian while typing my blog thoughts. It's kind of hard to concentrate because his show is funny and ......................distracting. And I love his hair!

I see lots of traveling in my future. Yep, I'm psycho, I mean psychic.

Well, I'm off to read about human motivation as there is nothing motivating me enough to keep writing about stuff you don't really care about anyway.

Keep the peace my friend!

1 comment:

Susie Bageant said...

I can't get over how quickly you are getting through school and you are obviously doing it very well! I am sure there are times it doesn't feel fast but it is!! What a great example you are to your girls! Keep it up because I need a good counselor in my life ;o)!