Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I don't like to make commitments because I suck at keeping them. However, there are a few that I have kept that I am not giving myself credit for I guess. No matter, because it still sucks when the person you love keeps reminding you of how bad you are at keeping commitments. I just suck at follow through and I have dealt with this my whole life, so I struggle with it today because I have had to teach myself how to deal with responsibility. I guess those who don't suffer from this don't understand fully. The fact that I can't remember shit causes me to suffer as well. I am getting better I guess, and there is always room for improvement. So I will continue to struggle, but God will guide me. Nothing is impossible with God.

So, now that I have fulfilled me commitment to write this blog tonight, I am off to fulfill other commitments.
Pray

No comments: