Thursday, October 09, 2008

Dreams

I love my family. However, (you knew that was coming right?) I have a hard time with some of them a lot these days. Some take advantage, others behave like children, and yet more have children that behave like, well, children. (Go figure) So what is my issue? It's more like a question really. Why can't I just love on everyone and them love me back without expectation or manipulation? Why do I have to be drug into the middle of things that have nothing to do with me? "Why can't we all just get along!?!"

Sometimes I just want to move away to a far off island and write books and take photos for a living, eat sea food and drink drinks with little fun umbrellas in them while painting pictures of the sea....very selfish I know. I would need my kids near by of course and my husband as well, and my computer, my dog, well....I guess I would actually be too alone all alone on my island so maybe it's not the best idea. Maybe I should just focus on a nice vacation.

No comments: