Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cold

It is fricken cold! I am a desert rat, not a polar bear! Yes, I understand that I do not live in the arctic or anything, but still, I am cold all of the time during the winter here. Then, when we turn on the heat I just want to sleep all of the time because of the warmth and the darkness from the overcast days. It's driving me crazy!!

Okay, so now that I got that out I am feeling a bit better.

I start my work experience tonight and I am a bit nervous. I haven't had a paying job in almost five years and have no idea what to expect tonight. Um, I just remembered, I still won't have a paying job, this is an internship. Still, I am looking forward to it. I will have to write about my experience as it goes along. (As much as I can without violating confidentiality laws that is.)

Time to make some breakfast...

No comments: