Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Starting Over...

...that is what this new year symbolizes for me. So, in the spirit of the new year, I am starting over in many areas of my life. Perhaps I will share more on that later.

Christmas was fun, lots of family QFT, the annual trip for big gulps, a yummy dinner and lots of screaming children. We had a great time. I loved seeing friends and hearing how everyone had changed. I felt very blessed to be able to hang out with "the Ladies" at dinner. (Thank you Amy!) They are an awesome bunch of women. And I am very happy that I got to see my Susie! Hang tough and TRUST lady!

It's off to bed for me as tomorrow starts our first day back at home school. (We took the last month or so off.) Pics of the vacation are on their way.

Have a peaceful night.

No comments: