Tuesday, September 27, 2005

What the....!

So we get to have a visit this weekend from Shad. He comes in Friday night and leaves Sunday. Quick but needed. Then it is another month. :(

He then graduates in November, and right after that we go to find a house, then right after that the movers get here and we are gone. Like, just that fast! How does it all come together? How does it work out? Only God knows. Our date to be gone is Dec. 12.

Crazy shit.

In the mean time I am trying to get things packed up and cleaned up and moved out so we can be ready. I need to paint some and will be doing that hopefully tomorrow. Want to come over and paint? Right!

So life has been crazy, and I am trying to do school and be active in our group, but it has been hard. My baby is feeling much better and that has helped. My baby, okay so she is 7 and that realy doesn't count as being a baby, but she will always be my baby so get over it.

I miss my church family. I have been so crazy that I am not connecting with them as I should. And it is going to suck when we leave you all.

We need prayer. And I need help with this stinking house.

Blessings to you all.

No comments: