Friday, September 16, 2005

Crappy week

I have had to cancel all of the things we have had planned this week because Mackenzie is sick. And, I am a stress case these days. There is a lot in my life that I don't share with my friends. I should. Maybe.

So I am off to find storage containers and boxes and such. I have a ton to do with this house and am not getting enough done. I make to many plans with good intentions, and then act horribly on them. I just have to remember that I can't do everything and I can't please everyone. I just have to take one day at a time.

2 comments:

Susie Bageant said...

You are loved, you are falible, you are human, you are a child of God, and that makes you a masterpiece! Try to hold onto that when times get tough and feel free to vent anytime! Love you,
Susie

Amy said...

Hey Girl,
Even though I'm a bazillion miles away, you know I'm here for you; and I know all your secrets...and I still love you!!!