Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Time to think

I have had much time to think about the new adventure that is about to take place in my life. Not just my life, but my families lives. We are very blessed with an awesome family, and church family here, and leaving is going to be hard. However, it seems as though this is what God has been preparing us for.

I am very excited to live in a cooler climate yet the desert has been my home from birth. I will miss the mountains and the heat. Sad, I know. How can a person really miss temps of 113 with zero humidity? It is oven weather, but I will miss it.

Prayer needs to be for a smooth move, and that we find an affordable home.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I am trying to figure out how to make an income while we are there while staying at home with my children and home schooling. Prayer is needed for that as well as I will have to stop my billing biz here. Can't really take it with me and so I will need to do something. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Amy said...

You could start a book club and charge people more than the books cost you! Plus your girls could have a bake sale during your book club meetings!

I'm going to miss your family, but I guess we'll have one more cool place to vacation!!

Amy said...

Many of JetBlue's reservationists aare stay at home moms. They have one opening right now but it's in Salt Lake and requires English and Spanish fluency. How's your Spanish, senior eeetuh?

Sherry said...

MOO E. Bueno, but not that Bueno.