Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Life

Going out with a bunch of other home school moms can be tuff. I didn't get home until 2:30am! How time can fly when you are having fun. It was great to get away from everything for a little while and just hang. I just love my fellow home school gang.

Praying for my brother is helping! He is currently divorced, but they are both now getting counseling and it sounds like things are looking better. They need much prayer still as things are still weird and confusing for them both.

My father had his party in Mexico this last weekend. It kind of snuck by me. I almost feel kind of sad that I missed seeing everyone, however, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the last time I went. Perhaps one day I will get past that. I miss my dad a lot at times.

Test results finally came in from the standard testing my oldest daughter took. Looks like I am not all that bad at schooling my children. She did awesome, however, I knew she would. She is awesome.

Time to run errands, do my house hold chores, be a biller and teacher and mother all at the same time. It can be done you know!

No comments: