Thursday, February 05, 2004

So, I took a nap and woke up feeling much better. I have worked out two nights in a row and now I can't sleep. So I did the dishes, went grocery shopping, and started the laundry. Now I am sitting here wondering what to do with the rest of my energy. Tomorrow is cleaning day, and I will probably have all of my stuff done before the light of day. Will I ever just be satisfied? I pray for that. So I guess I will just sit here and ramble on and on, and maybe there will be a sudden thought in my brain that will travel to my fingers so that I may type it out. Or, maybe not. I miss my friends, and hanging out. I need to put together a movie night. Hey, was that a random thought? I suppose it was. So now what? I am listening to Teddy Pendergrass. I have discovered that I just love music from the 1970's. Like, all of it. For sure. Oh, wait, that is 80's. Sorry, Totally groovy music man. Far out!


Okay, I guess I need to go do something else. I am bored with this.

No comments: