Saturday, February 07, 2004

I have watched four movies in the last two days and for me, that is a lot. I feel movied out. However, I have to suck it up and save some strength for the day of love as we will be doing just what I love most. Yep, a movie after dinner. I am sure it will have blood and guts, language of the distasteful persuasion and creepy freaky elements that gross me out. It's all in the name of love though.

I prayed this week and weekend for the Citizens as they begin a new life with one more Citizen to care for. Don't get me wrong, I have no idea if the baby has decided to arrive yet, as I really don't talk to them much. (Just the occasional hello here and there) but I read Cheryl's blog and could sympathize. Toss a prayer their way, I am sure they could use it.

No comments: