Sunday, February 15, 2004

Grrrrr!

Why must I be so irritated by my mother? God love her, she gets on my nerves. I am lucky to have these moments with her, yet they are so difficult to take at times. She is so not living her life, but rather living through other peoples lives, and it hurts to see and hear. I don't spend much time with her, and it is usually on purpose. Some moments are better than others and there are times when I feel hopeful that my time with her might help her in some way. Yes, I am sick in the head, y'all know that already.

I want her to live her life and enjoy it. I want her to find someone she can love, who will love her back. I want her to know God. Is that so bad? She has suffered through so much in her life, both by choice and by circumstances beyond her control. I don't like watching her create her own unhappiness. It really sucks. Always has, always will.

On to other new. Shad took me to see Wayne Brady last night. What an awesome show! I don't think we have laughed that hard in a very long time. Mr. Brady is a very talented man, and the king of Improve in my book. Don't tell Joe.

No comments: