Friday, February 20, 2004

The journey begins.

It was beautiful and peaceful. Snow gliding down silently to rest on the ground, and to see the wonder and excitement in their eyes. Sigh...........Magnificent! We traveled up the road looking for the perfect spot, and suddenly, there it was. All full of fresh powder with not even the slightest mark. And thus the true adventure began.

Wonderful laughing sounds emerged from all around me. Yes, and even from within.

Then, there was the trip down the huge hill that threw me over the jump that planted me hard against the frozen ground head first. I love sliding in the snow on a plastic saucer.

It could be said that for just a moment, I left all of my fears behind, forgot my age and size and behaved like a child. It was wonderful to live again. A trip I will never forget.

No comments: