Saturday, June 28, 2008

Wheeeeeee!

We went to the fair today! It was fun. We rode some of the rides, we played some of the games, we went to the exhibition hall and checked out some of the cool stuff there, and we finished up with snack purchases. We always get the home made fudge and the girls get cotton candy. Overall a very good day. We didn't walk the entire thing though or go to the concert as that would have had us there way longer than we wanted to be there. As it is we were there four or five hours. 

At some point in the day I told Mackenzie that we were not going to be able to go next year and she got sad again. She isn't dealing with the moving news very well. Hopefully we can remedy that when we get back by getting her involved in some activities with friends. Only time will tell. 

Well, I have a spa appointment tomorrow! So I have to go get some sleep because I have to be there at 9am! On a Sunday! What was I thinking?

 I'll share pics from the fair soon.

No comments: