Sunday, November 25, 2007

Time flies...



Where did this year go? Call me crazy, as some always do, but it just seems like this year flew by. And my kids have grown so much just over the last two years it is almost unbelievable. I guess my mom was rig.. ri... well, you know, about time flying when you hit 35.

So in about an hour we are going to head out and look at two houses. One of them I have already seen but Shad hasn't. I fell in love with it which is the wrong thing to do when looking for a house because anything can happen. I can't help it though. As soon as I saw it I was hooked. Then when we went to the backyard I had this flash of seeing the girls in the pool and the dog running around in the yard. Yep, it was over right then. When we finally do purchase a house, I will share more about it.

No comments: