Monday, December 03, 2007

Curves suck, but in a good way!

Life tends to throw around many curves. I am maneuvering such a curve right now in my life.
I really don't care to go into it, but the final realization seems to be that I have made positive change in my life. Long lasting positive change, and that's good. I just wish I didn't have to experience so much sadness and hurt to get there though.

In a few hours I am going to visit the local Senior Center for a class paper I have to do. My hope is to gain the information I need to write the paper although one never knows what can happen. Many of my class mates have tried to visit other places of human service and been snubbed. I kind of find that interesting. Hopefully I do not find myself surrounded by the elderly with canes and walkers caulked and loaded. Now that would suck!

In other news, well, there really isn't any other news worth talking about so...

No comments: